Skip to Content (Press Enter)
Healthoscopy™ Precision Health
Lose Weight Roadmap
Optimize Brain Health
Best Night's Sleep
Vitamins and Minerals
Food Behaviors & Addiction
Women's Health Assessment
Men's Health Assessment
Support & FAQ
Terms of Service
Sweet Potato Casserole
Vegan, Vegetarian, Sugar-Free, Keto, Paleo, AHS Elimination Diet
Positive Nutrition Aspects
Brain-Healthy Food, Carotenoid-Rich Food, Flavonoid-Rich Food, Vitamin A-Rich Food, Vitamin C-Rich Food, Calcium-Rich Food
Serves 6 to 8 as a side dish
5. Potato Masher, Mixer, or Food Processor (only 1 needed)
6. 9 by 9 Glass Cooking Dish
2 lbs Sweet Potatoes
Salt and Pepper to Taste
1 Teaspoon Cinnamon (add more if you really love Cinnamon)
1 Teaspoon Pure Monk Fruit (It is important that it is pure and has no additives, no sugar alcohol) -
½ Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1 Teaspoon Bourbon Extract flavoring (Optional)
½ Teaspoon Nutmeg (Optional)
½ Teaspoon Ground Allspice (Optional)
This can be prepared the day ahead and stored in the refrigerator and warmed for about 30 minutes at 350 degrees in the oven on the day of Thanksgiving.
1. Prepare the sweet potatoes by cutting into cubed pieces. No need to peel as the peel will come off easily after cooking.
2. Put the cubed pieces of sweet potato into the pot and cover with water.
3. Place on the stove and set the burner to high.
4. Cover with a lid.
5. Bring to boil.
6. Cook for 20 - 25 minutes.
7. Remove pot from stove, strain with a colander, and rinse with cold water.
8. While rinsing with cold water, remove the peels and place sweet potatoes back into the pot.
9. Depending upon kitchen equipment, either: a. Mash potatoes with a masher. b. Mix potatoes with a mixer. c. Utilize a food processor to puree potatoes.
10. Add the spices (Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Ginger, and optional flavorings if used) to the pot.
11. Mix thoroughly.
12. Place into the 9x9 glass pyrex cooking dish.
Put in the oven for 20 minutes at 350, or for 30 minutes if being heated up from refrigerator, before serving.
Interested in improving your health and well-being? Learn more about how our Healthoscopy™ Solution can help you!
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram
Connect with us on Linkedin
Our recipes at Wild Avocado are always Ad-Free.
All of the recipes are lactose-free, gluten-free, and sugar-free.
Great tasting "No Sugar, No Flour" recipes.
Cooking the Perfect Turkey
Green Bean Casserole
Sweet Potato Casserole
Instant Pot Butternut Squash Curry
Apple Wild Rice Stuffing
Crustless Pumpkin Pie
Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
Air Fried Salmon
Air Fried Italian Chicken with Garlic Sauce
Herb Riced Cauliflower
Homemade Dairy-Free Chocolate Ice Cream
Dairy-Free Chocolate Mousse
Air Fried BBQ Chicken
Healthy Plaza 3 Steak Soup
Dairy Free Shrimp Bisque
Sugar-Free BBQ Sauce
Watermelon Rind Pickles
Air Fried Chicken
Wild Rice Soup
Click here to see your activities