Skip to Content (Press Enter)
Healthoscopy™ Precision Health
Lose Weight Roadmap
Optimize Brain Health
Best Night's Sleep
Vitamins and Minerals
Food Behaviors & Addiction
My Symptoms Assessment
Women's Health Assessment
Men's Health Assessment
Support & FAQ
Terms of Service
Vegan, Vegetarian, Dairy-Free, Lactose-Free, Gluten-Free, Sugar-Free, AHS Elimination Diet
Positive Nutrition Aspects
Brain Healthy Food, Flavonoid-Rich Food, Vitamin C-Rich Food, Vitamin E-Rich Food
3. Wooden Spoon
5. Measuring Spoons
6. Measuring Cup
1 Tablespoon and 2 Teaspoons Pure Monk Fruit (It is important that it is pure and has no additives, no sugar alcohol) -
1/2 Cup water
4 Cups (12 oz package) fresh or frozen cranberries
1 Teaspoon Ground Arrowroot -
1 Teaspoon Cinnamon (Optional)
¼ Teaspoon Ground Nutmeg (Optional)
¼ Teaspoon Ground Allspice (Optional)
1. Place the cranberries in a colander and rinse them. Remove and discard any damaged or bruised cranberries.
2. Boil water with monk fruit and ground arrowroot. Put the water, monk fruit, and ground arrowroot in a medium saucepan on high heat and bring to a boil. Mix thoroughly with the whisk.
3. Add the cranberries. Return the mixture to a boil and then reduce heat to a simmer. Let simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Stir in the optional spices.
5. Let cool.
6. Transfer to a bowl or a glass mason jar.
7. Let chill in the refrigerator for several hours, preferably overnight.
8. Enjoy sugar-free cranberry sauce with your Thanksgiving Feast.
Interested in improving your health and well-being? Learn more about how our Healthoscopy™ Solution can help you!
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram
Connect with us on Linkedin
Our recipes at Wild Avocado are always Ad-Free.
All of the recipes are lactose-free, gluten-free, and sugar-free.
Great tasting "No Sugar, No Flour" recipes.
Cooking the Perfect Turkey
Green Bean Casserole
Sweet Potato Casserole
Instant Pot Butternut Squash Curry
Apple Wild Rice Stuffing
Crustless Pumpkin Pie
Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
Air Fried Salmon
Air Fried Italian Chicken with Garlic Sauce
Herb Riced Cauliflower
Homemade Dairy-Free Chocolate Ice Cream
Dairy-Free Chocolate Mousse
Air Fried BBQ Chicken
Healthy Plaza 3 Steak Soup
Dairy Free Shrimp Bisque
Sugar-Free BBQ Sauce
Watermelon Rind Pickles
Air Fried Chicken
Wild Rice Soup
Click here to see your activities