Skip to Content (Press Enter)
Healthoscopy™ Precision Health
Lose Weight Roadmap
Optimize Brain Health
Best Night's Sleep
Vitamins and Minerals
Food Behaviors & Addiction
My Symptoms Assessment
Women's Health Assessment
Men's Health Assessment
Support & FAQ
Terms of Service
Vegan, Vegetarian, Dairy-Free, Lactose-Free, Gluten-Free, Sugar-Free, AHS Elimination Diet
Positive Nutrition Aspects
Brain-Healthy Food, Sulfur-Rich Food, Vitamin B6-Rich Food, Vitamin E-Rich Food
Serves 4 as an entree
2. Chef’s Knife
3. Mixing Bowl
4. Cooking Brush
5. Roasting Pan or baking sheet
6. Measuring Spoons
1 Head of cauliflower (greens removed and sliced into 4 to 6 pieces about 1 inch thick)
2 oz of olive or avocado oil
2 Cloves garlic minced (optional)
Salt and Pepper to Taste
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Place the cauliflower on a baking sheet or in a roasting pan.
3. Whisk the olive or avocado oil, garlic, salt and pepper together in a bowl.
4. Brush on ½ the mixture the cauliflower.
5. Roast for 15 minutes.
6. Turn the Cauliflower over and brush on the remaining ½ of the mixture.
7. Roast for another 15 to 20 minutes until the desired doneness. Some people prefer it tender and thus longer cooking time. Some people prefer it more firm and thus less cooking time.
8. This is a great entrée served with the vegan gravy and the wild rice apple stuffing.
Interested in improving your health and well-being? Learn more about how our Healthoscopy™ Solution can help you!
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram
Connect with us on Linkedin
Our recipes at Wild Avocado are always Ad-Free.
All of the recipes are lactose-free, gluten-free, and sugar-free.
Great tasting "No Sugar, No Flour" recipes.
Cooking the Perfect Turkey
Green Bean Casserole
Sweet Potato Casserole
Instant Pot Butternut Squash Curry
Apple Wild Rice Stuffing
Crustless Pumpkin Pie
Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
Air Fried Salmon
Air Fried Italian Chicken with Garlic Sauce
Herb Riced Cauliflower
Homemade Dairy-Free Chocolate Ice Cream
Dairy-Free Chocolate Mousse
Air Fried BBQ Chicken
Healthy Plaza 3 Steak Soup
Dairy Free Shrimp Bisque
Sugar-Free BBQ Sauce
Watermelon Rind Pickles
Air Fried Chicken
Wild Rice Soup
Click here to see your activities